Full Stack Developer / Web Developer for Actonlytics
- Öffentlicher Dienst
- itembase GmbH
- Straße, Hausnr.
- Wilhelmstr 118
- PLZ der Firma
- Ort der Firma
Full Stack Developer (f/m) with a passion for next generation analytics tools
Actonlytics is turning nonsensical ecommerce data into useful actions for shops. We are forming a team to build a new version and go beyond beta. We have clients that rank among the largest corporations in the world.
It’s time to go beyond beta. Join the team and help Actonlytics graduate from our incubator.
Actonlytics beta is running on Python, Django, LESS, Celery, MariaDB, and ElasticSearch. But we are building on Java 8 or PHP 7 for the new release. We have a common infrastructure with a CI/CD pipeline based on Gitlab to make your lives easier. We have also built DataConnect.io to connect shops and stream ecommerce data to Actonlytics with ease. We have excellent product managers working together with sales and marketing kicking out and testing concepts.
About the Job:
- You will create the next-generation front- and backend of Actonlytics from scratch
- You will strive to make Actonlytics a useful and user-friendly web application
- You will work closely with the team’s product managers, backend developer and a freelance designer
- You will influence and guide the company’s technical roadmap
Your Key Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience of software development in a business environment
- Experience with either Java 8 or PHP 7
- A track record of building products with frameworks like Spring Boot Symfony2, Laravel
- Comfortable turning beautiful designs into fast and responsive web applications
What we offer:
- A unique career opportunity with excellent career prospects
- Free development of your personal and professional competencies
- Open-minded, friendly, international colleagues
- Light-filled open space office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Start-up spirit in a cutting-edge environment
If this possibility interests you, then get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.